Joshua Deatherage Builders Products
- Palisades Stone provides stone veneer molded from real riverbed stones.
- Color retention: even after years of harsh weather conditions.
- Absorption and compression strength: tested and approved in accordance with industry standards.
- Combustion: Independent testing has proven the durability of our stone. Palisade Stone products exceed building requirements.
- 75 Year Limited Warranty: The Palisades Stone Company warrants its 75 Year Limited Warranty veneer products for 75 years against manufacturing defects when installed on buildings complying with local building codes and meeting manufacturers written instructions.
Ply Gem Stone
Ply Gem Stone has a remarkable talent for setting the tone and defining the character of a building interior or exterior. Each piece is carefully hand-crafted to exhibit nature’s finest hues, unique texture and authentic details. Ply Gem Stone is also tested and proven. One of the few stone veneer products to be submitted for ICC Evaluation Service approval, Ply Gem Stone is a beautiful and reliable way to achieve this popular look for your home.
StoneCraft offers a distinct selection of stone profiles and nuanced colors. They offer eight manufactured stone veneer profiles, which are crafted to the utmost in genuine stone authenticity. StoneCraft stone veneer allows you to easily and affordably enhance the value of your home with a highly detailed, yet lightweight and affordable, product.
Clopay Garage Doors
Clopay© is North America’s leading residential garage door manufacturer and a preferred supplier of commercial overhead sectional garage doors and coiling steel doors. They offer a broad assortment of beautiful, energy efficient residential garage doors to fit your home style and your budget.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal
- Wood or steel carriage house door styles
- Rustic, faux wood composite styles
- Contemporary Avante™ collection offers aluminum and glass styles
- Fast installation and support services
- 10 Questions to ask your Springfield Painting Contractor
Before painting your office space, be sure to ask your Springfield painting contractor a few questions to ensure you have the best company for your project. Are the painters fully insured? Painters will say they are fully insured to get the contract. Make sure they provide a certificate of Liability Insurance and proof of Workers…Read More
- "Green" Flooring Options for Your Pontiac Home
When remodeling your Pontiac kitchen, you might want to consider some “green” options. There are several flooring materials you can choose that come from renewed or renewable sources. These green kitchen flooring options are easy to maintain and beautiful. Their protective coatings make them perfect for Pontiac kitchen flooring. If you are environmentally concerned, you…Read More